AERO TEX 28ml
Medium for AERO COLOR® Professional for mixing a textile airbrush colour (mixing ratio: 1:1).
- Shake well before use.
- AERO TEX is ready to use.
- Should be mixed with acrylic ink in a ration of 1:1.
- Wash, dry and iron the material beforehand.
- Spray application wet.
- After finishing the design let it dry out. Iron the reverse side (cotton about 2 min.; silk / wool about 4 – 6 min.; synthetics about 8 min.; temperature should be adapted to the fabric!).
- Washable at 30 °C; do not dry clean.
- The product can be diluted with water, but dries up to a water-insoluble film.
- Best results are achieved with spray application at processing temperatures between 15 and 30 °C, 2 bar air pressure and a nozzle size of > 0,15 mm for coloured shades and 0,3 mm for effect colours.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C object- and room-temperatures.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.